smh how am I supposed to compete on the leaderboard if a whale comes along .-.

This member hasn’t written an introduction yet.
Minecraft: Ymmij_
Super Earth · Founder
Community playtime: 1,566 hours
Last played: Soulrend - Dark Fantasy RPG
Earned all 252 tackle-box points in CDU Pond fishing.
Achieve 1 week of total playtime.
Achieve 4 weeks of total playtime.
Visit 25 different servers.
Visit 50 different servers.
Break 500,000 blocks.
Break 1,000,000 blocks.
Break 2,000,000 blocks.
Reach 500 deaths.
Cover a distance of 10,000,000 blocks.
Fly 5,000,000 blocks distance.
Swim 100,000 blocks distance.
Climb 50,000 blocks distance.
Kill 50,000 mobs.
Kill 200,000 entities combined.
Sprint 1,000,000 blocks distance.
Crouch for 200,000 blocks distance.
Jump 500,000 times.
Participate in the 2024 easter egg hunt
Participate in our 2024 Halloween event
smh how am I supposed to compete on the leaderboard if a whale comes along .-.
FOR SUPER EARTHHH
Where am I..
Be the first to start a conversation with the community.
We use cookies to improve your experience and increase the relevancy of content when using Craft Down Under. Our cookies are used for analytics, optimization, and advertising operations.Privacy Policy